An exciting position has become available for a full-time Press brake Operator to join our team based in Milton, Stoke-on-Trent. The successful candidate will earn a competitive rate of pay. Hours of work will be 37-hours per week, Monday to Thursday. Overtime is readily available on Fridays and Saturdays depending upon business activity.
The main role will be the pressing of aluminium, mild and stainless steel components for use in petrochemical, pharmaceutical, automative, agricultural and exhibition industries. Experience of operating and programming Baykal and Durma presses would be an advantage. However, additional training and development are available, for the right candidate.
- You must be able to read and fabricate to technical drawings
- You will be experienced in Press brake operation
- Select appropriate tooling and set press
- You should be able to produce consistent and accurate work to advised dimensional tolerance
- Organise work and follow advised priorities
- Operate efficiently and safely to achieve output rates
- Press operation: 3 years (preferred)
- FLT driving (preferred but not essential)
- Company pension contributions
- 25 days paid holidays including bank holidays
- Basic rate of pay £11-12 per hour (depending upon skills & experience)
- Working hours: 37-hour week, Monday to Thursday.
- Overtime is readily available on Fridays and Saturdays (depending upon activity)
- PPE provided
- Free on site car parking
If interested please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. for trade test and interview